Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coming Soon .. 365 Beers in 365 Days

I saw a few people attempt to do this on some beer websites and thought it would be good to give it a go myself.

So ... starting this Friday ... I will be blogging 365 different beers once a day for all of 2010. This may not be the easiest thing to accomplish trying to find 365 different beers .. but it should be doable.

If anyone has any suggestions of beers that you'd like to see reviewed .... please leave comments.

Also, any donations of beer that aren't easily obtained around North East PA will be greatly appreciated. Just contact me and we can work out details of shipping.

AJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just tried Siberian night by thirsty dog brewery. Creamy dark imperial stout. Alot of toasted and caramel malts and a 9.7% ,

Jon D

Anonymous said...

So I just got a voice mail from my girl friend that she has been fucking around with my uncle!!! So like any pissed boy friend I have choosen to post every naked flick I have of her to the internet. I have downloaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

So I just got a phone call from my girl friend that she has been sleeping around with my best friend!!! So like any pissed boy friend I have decided to share every naughty pic I have of her to the internet. I have uploaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!